Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Before and After

The past two week I have been working on two transformations, one for me and one for my Aunt Jill. First the awesome kitchen re-vamp, jill and I built a L shaped bench seat complete with storage for her dining room table.


After building the bench we painted the kitchen and spray painted some shutters to add to the cafe feel we are going for. Of course her kids wanted in on the fun of painting so we let them start then put on a movie so we could finish faster.


 Doesn't it look awesome? Jill says it looks like a totally new kitchen! and she now has "the bug" and wants to re-vamp more of her house, so don't be surprised if you see more of her house here this summer

The other transformation I worked on was for me, I decided I needed a change so I cut and colored my hair. My hair color doesn't look much different in the picture but it's darker in person.

UP NEXT: 4TH OF JULY

No comments:

Post a Comment