Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Mystery, BBQ, & Halloween.


In the spirit of Halloween we had a dinner party with the Abbotts. It was Clue themed, which was seriously fun. I wasn't sure Justin was going to get into his character but at the last minute he asked me to put a mustache on him (so fun!) We ate pizza by candlelight, played the Clue board game and the watched the movie Clue. (totally cheesy and dramatic but hilarious) We are so glad to have our partners in crime back!

At the End of September I started work at Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse in Sandy UT. The original locations are in Dallas, Texas our location is the only franchise so far. They are looking to open a new store in West Valley UT which I may transfer to when it opens. If you are looking for authentic Texas BBQ apparently this is the place to go.


I really wanted to get into Halloween this year, so I found a few inexpensive ideas for decorations. The trio of Jack-o-lanterns are made from vases from savers, acrylic paint, and black vinyl. The spiderweb is made from yarn attached to the ceiling and walls and the spiders are leftover paper. I cut the bats out of a poster from the dollar tree, And last of all we bought the cheery little pumpkin who lights up at target. All in all it really felt like Halloween, I can't wait to decorate for Christmas!

UP NEXT: BABY UPDATE!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun way to spend Halloween night...I love the picture-you guys are totally the part and you look great! Can't wait to read your next one on the baby update :) So excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete