Friday, July 5, 2013

ABC Book

I am taking a little hiatus from my normal blogging routine and fun California pictures to show you how cute JJ's ABC book turned out! I am so addicted to Shutterfly and the free photo book offers!!! this is the second book I have made for Justin and I and I have never been disappointed. I have also made photo books with My Publisher although they aren't as user friendly.
 
I saw a bunch of ideas online and since I only had a few days to put together the book, some things were missed. If I ever need to reprint it I will change a few things.
 
 
JJ loves to look at his book and I bring it with us when we travel so he can have a picture of his daddy while we're away. Some of the letters were really hard to think of pictures for, and we even had a last minute photo shoot with the little man.

 
Hat and Ice cream were two of the pictures we still needed to take before making the book.
 
 
Nap time and Ocean are probably my favorite match up of the whole book! My Mom adores the Rock star page (especially since the pictures were taken at her house)

 
Valentine is the same as a postcard I sent out for Valentines Day. I am grateful that I have so many pictures of this little boy and cannot wait to make for photo books!


 
I love that you can get a free photo books! and have realized that I need to make up our "Family Year Books" and then wait for a deal and buy it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete