Wednesday, December 3, 2014

May: Sunshine, Weekends and California.

Here I am, back again to finally catch up on all of our happenings before I get too behind again... JJ isn't very cuddly so when he decides to curl up with you, you should take advantage of it!



In May a friend of mine was having a rough time and I was inspired to paint this awesome quote, it is one of my new favorites.


this kid...




We love going to Bees games (the Angels minor league team) and have even seen some players go up to the Angels!



My Mom came into town! JJ was very excited to see her again and spend time with us before we headed to St. George for a girls weekend... and JJ. 


While in St George my friend Blaire helped me make a change with my hair, and i loved it!


we went by the St. George temple and enjoyed the grounds there.


we also enjoyed the time relaxing by the pool.


After our girls time in St. George, Justin headed down and together we headed to California for a vacation.  The boys enjoyed a bath at Memeres house.


we also got to go to Disneyland! 


We definitely had lots of fun, especially since JJ was loving everything too!







Every time we make it to California we LOVE to make it to the beach! and not just any beach, but Huntington Beach where our adventure together began. 





JJ loved pretending to drive, and was pretty good while we drove back home.


He wasn't super interested in feeling the baby, but on occasion I'd put his hand there and let him feel.


Great weather means walks at night and bike rides on the sidewalk.


Look at these handsome fellas!



UP NEXT:JUNE-JULY.

1 comment: