Sunday, February 13, 2011

Days 10, 11 and 12


So I know I said I had to post them each day but I hit a snag in my plan... The two hotels we stayed in didn't have the internet. So from now on I'm going to try my best to get them up the day I take them.
wired sky

Today we drove from home to Mesquite, this was taken at a CNG station in st. George. I like the super clear blue sky and the texture on the barbed wire, as well as the sunlight in the corner.

silent gazebo
 Today I was in mesquite trying to find something to do while the boys were golfing. There isn't very much to do in Mesquite, so I sat in this gazebo in front of our hotel.

Molly's smile
Today we got to Newport Beach and met up with lots of our friends including this darling one, Molly Holland (held by Jolie Kapahua) We even went down to the beach at sunset to put our feet in the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment