Saturday, February 19, 2011

Days 18 and 19

Hugs & kisses
 Happy Valentines Day! I know the actual holiday was on monday... But Justin and I decided to celebrate surrounded by thousands of people at Disneyland (not very romantic ) So in my mind Valentines was yesterday. I bought some of these candy hearts and some candles to make a centerpiece for dinner. For dinner I made Salmon with a lemon-herb compound butter (for Justin) paprika dusted Chicken (for me) garlic and chive mashed potatoes, and asparagus with lemon. I also made apple crisp for dessert (a total Justin favorite.)
Flower power
These are the goregous flowers that my wonderful husband brought home for me on Valentines. I really love their color, in person they are a light pink-ish-violet with slightly green centers. Although roses are typical (and may be prefered by some) I like these bright cheery ones better.

No comments:

Post a Comment