Thursday, February 17, 2011

Days 13, 14,15, 16, and 17



Family

<--- Day 13... sort of. This was taken at Disneyland, we stopped to stare because the ducklings were just too cute!
  -------> Day 16. This was taken from the car while traveling
home from California. I love that the moon was so bright
that I could get a decent picture with my camera


My traveling star
<-----Day 15 This was taken at Huntington Beach. There were tons of of shells on the shore as well as hermit crabs. It was an overcast day but that didn't stop us from enjoying ourselves. I love that the peir is in the backround. I have lots of wonderful memories there including: a first date, and a marriage proposal  
Sea Shells on the Seashore
with my now hubby Justin.

 

Ben-ja-Mania
Day 14-----> This was taken while waiting in line for Toy Story Mania in Disney's California Adventure.My little cousin Benjamin decided he was going to be funny by making faces and having his glasses sideways.




 <><><><>
(above) another for day 14... I just couldn't decide which picture I liked better. This was also taken at Disney's California Adventure
<><><><>
Snowy Pines
 Day 17 It snowed sideways last night as we traveled home and this morning most of the trees had snow on only one side. I love the texture of the trees, and how interesting they look with snow stuck to the branches.

P.S. I apologize that this post is 1. late 2. out of order and 3. and messy. I'm sure I'll get more creative with my posts soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment