Friday, August 30, 2013

Where the Land Meets the Sea

Since we came all the way to California we had to spend at least a little time with our feet in the sand. This time around we chose Corona Del Mar, the same place we came to take pictures after our wedding!
 
 
This is one of my favorite spots in all of California, I used to come sit on these rocks in the morning just to soak up some time by the sea before the world figured out where I was.
 
 
Now I get to bring my little one here and show him the beauty of the place where the land meets the sea.

 
at first he was timid of the water and wasn't sure he like how cold it was.

 
those big eyes, and eyelashes kill me, EVERY time.

 
once JJ warmed up to the water he played in the small puddles next to the rocks once the tide went out.


 
looking at the ocean and the blue skies makes me crave being there right now.


 
He started waving more on our trip, it is so fun to see him learning new things.

 
Braeden and Brian making a chair in the sand.
 
 
don't you love self timers?
 
 
they even made a mini chair for JJ to sit in...although he didn't quite get it the first time.

 
after figuring out how to sit in it he lasted like 5 seconds... you know how it goes.


 
My Mom so did not want her picture taken (tough luck!) and look, I even left out the one of the face you made at me once you realized I took your picture. What a great daughter I am!

 
I seriously love the beach! and I wish that we lived closer, so we could see some of our family and friends more often but also because I miss the salty, warm, tight feeling of your skin after a day at the beach.  
 
UP NEXT: MORE LOVE FROM CALI

No comments:

Post a Comment