Friday, June 19, 2015

Ohana means Family

Since Joyce stuck around with us for a little while before she started school we just had to use her photography expertise and snap a much needed updated family picture. I didn't want the pictures to take too long and my boys get hangry when they aren't fed, we chose to do pictures at our house. I couldn't be happier with how they came out!



We have a picture a lot like this with JJ at the same age, situated in the back of our CR-V. I love having one of all four of us and can't wait to display it on my walls.




This is what life looks like most nights... without the matching outfits of course.



Yep life is good and we love this little family of ours and the house we get to see them grow in. Thanks again Joyce for helping us freeze time while they're still little!


No comments:

Post a Comment