Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Playing Catch Up

So here we are again, in catch up mode. Here are some pictures from back in February that I hadn't posted yet. These boys of mine are too cute not to share! someday I hope to be on top of this enough to be able to share more thoughts, and stories instead of just dumping pictures... someday.


Ezra's first time wearing a tie, and all of the boys looking stylish.


This little one right here has a smile that lights up the room!



Daddy enjoying some extra cuddle time with Ezra while he has a bottle.


This is what dinner prep looks like 90 percent of the time around here. I just hope my boys enjoy their time in the kitchen and the food that comes out of it as much as I did growing up. 


It isn't everyday that the boys are getting along or even doing the same thing for long but when they do my heart melts and looks forward to when they're older.


This little boy is my laundry buddy.



Our whole little family. I am so grateful for them!


seriously! brothers cuddling and holding hands, heart parts everywhere.



I love that Ezra is a little older now and JJ will do anything to make him laugh or smile. One day I hope they are the best of friends!




here is a sneak peek! look what is happening in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment