Monday, February 2, 2015

Heart Parts Everywhere

On Saturday we got to come home, it was so nice! This time around I was determined to take better care of myself and make recovery smoother. I am so grateful for a husband that helps out with everything.






My Mom got to come just a few days after Ezra came, and I couldn't be more grateful for her help cooking, cleaning and helping out with JJ while Justin was at work.



Every time I see these two together my heart bursts into a million pieces and then melts into a puddle.



Our first real outing for Ezra was a trip to the Ogden farmers market, I LOVE farmers markets and can't wait for that season to come around again. He was quite the topic of conversation inciting ooooohhhs and ahhhhhs from everyone we passed. 



These boys have my heart! 




Here is Ezras room, I absolutley love it in here!




It is always hard to see grandma go, but we love knowing she cant stay away too long!


One of the best things I bought this time around was a Sakura Bloom sling that i've had my eye on for a while. I bought the linen sling in Maple, and now that im in love with it I want a silk one... or one in every color!





his first bath at home went well... sorta.




Big bro and little bro, i see trouble in my future with these two!



Our first family pictures, love them! thanks mom for helping us get a good one!





No comments:

Post a Comment