Friday, February 13, 2015

High Five for Friday: Feb 13

So here it is my very first High Five for Friday. I was hoping to do one for each Friday in February but the first one just didn't happen. I am hoping that after I am caught up on the blog, I am so close and can not wait to keep up with the H54F and shorter blog posts about our everyday adventures instead of a whole months worth of pictures dumped on you.


This past Sunday the weather was so wonderful we decided to get outside at the park nearby. I always love seeing how Justin and JJ interact.


This week we sent out a lot of Snail Mail, our special Valentines (we do them instead of Christmas cards) and a few other notes. This is my year to send more love via the post office. If you want some love to come your way send me your address!


Around Christmas time I got a fitness tracker band, and since then I have been trying to get a better nights sleep and get up and moving more. Luckily mother nature is on my side right now with the awesome weather too. 


This week Ezra tried baby food for the first time. So far he likes sweet potatoes and the mixed grain cereal. I can't wait for him to try more things. 


I put JJ down for a nap and when I came back up Ezra had crashed in his bouncer. JJ never really fell asleep in places other than his crib, but since I have to split my attention Ezra has fallen asleep in different places. 



I hope I can keep up on this and use it to finds reasons to celebrate the everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment